Job Vacancy - Warm & Well Project Manager
PLA/191 – PEC Project Manager (Warm & Well)
Located at Ballard House, West Hoe Road, Plymouth
Fixed term until 31 March 2020
37 Hours per week Grade H (£31,288 to £35,093)
We are looking for a self-motivated Project Manager to lead our £460,000 Big Lottery funded project, Warm and Well a programme to tackle fuel poverty and improve the circumstances and well-being of disabled residents in Plymouth.
Your experience in community engagement will help steer this landmark project to reach 3500 residents with physical and mental health needs, learning disabilities or long term illness. Working with a wide range of organisational partners, you will also ensure the project has city-wide support.
You will manage a small team including case workers, volunteers and an apprentice who will need your guidance to deliver and monitor services to some of the most vulnerable residents in the city. A flexible approach will help the project to develop whilst offering:
- Outreach events
- Volunteering opportunities
- In home advice on energy use and lowering fuel bills
- Income maximisation and benefit checks
- Physical works to prevent damp and cold homes
Successful candidates will be employed as Plymouth City Council employees, under a service level agreement with Plymouth Energy Community.
Please contact us if you are:
- Passionate about supporting people to improve their own circumstances
- Excited by and experienced in leading community engagement work
- Able to inspire partners to join and deliver initiatives
- Experienced in leading a team to meet funding targets and social outcomes
- Motivated to share learning locally and nationally.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to people’s lives. If you like what you’ve read, we’d love to hear from you.
The Disclosure & Barring Service Check requirement for this post is: Enhanced Check + & DBS Adult’s Barred List (previously known as CRB Check)
This position is suitable for job share.
For more information, or an informal discussion, please call Clare Mains on 01752 307247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TO APPLY: Please go straight to the Plymouth City Council employment page plymouthcitycouncil.engageats.co.uk.
We are also recruiting for an Activity Coordinator for the Warm and Well programme, please click here to view the position description.
Commenting is closed for this article.|