PEC members required for tariff focus group
You may have heard that we are hoping to be able to offer our own energy tariffs to customers in and around Plymouth, in partnership with OVO Energy.
The benefits of being able to do this include:
• tariffs specifically designed to meet the needs of Plymouth residents
• partnering with a south west based company who provide a highly-rated service to customers
• ensuring low-cost options for both pre-payment and credit customers
• providing free smart meters; enabling easy transition from pre-payment to credit if desired
• creating community benefit funds for our projects; continuing to reduce fuel poverty and carbon emissions in Plymouth
A local marketing company is carrying out research on behalf of OVO Energy and needs eight PEC members for a focus group in January. If you are able to volunteer 1.5 hours of your time, you will receive £45 as a thank-you.
Please email email@example.com as soon as possible to register your interest (please note that you must be a member of PEC to participate).
Don’t have that much time to spare? Please take a few moments to answer several short questions on our on-line survey. Please click here start the survey.
Read more about our partnership with OVO Energy here.
Commenting is closed for this article.|