JOB ALERT! Special person needed to join the PEC team...
Plymouth Energy Community Assistant Advisor
Fixed term contract until 31.03.2020
37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year, Grade C (£17,681 – 18,870).
Based in Ballard House, Central Plymouth.
We are looking for an Assistant Advisor to help deliver a range of services which tackle fuel poverty and domestic energy issues as well as improving the circumstances and well-being of residents in Plymouth.
This is a varied role which will include:
- Assisting in the training of volunteers and partners
- Home visits to support householders with advice and installation of practical measures to reduce energy use, increase comfort and lower fuel bills
- Assisting residents on income maximisation, including benefit checks
- Assisting with project management of physical work to prevent damp, cold and inefficient homes
Successful candidates will be employed as Plymouth City Council employees, under a service level agreement with Plymouth Energy Community. Full training will be provided and include a City and Guilds level 3 qualification in Energy Awareness.
Please contact us if you are:
- Approachable, positive and enjoy working with people of all backgrounds
- Passionate about customer service and supporting people to improve their circumstances
- Practical and enjoy learning new skills
- Able to meet targets and maintain a high level of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity in which you can make a real difference to people’s lives. If you like what you have read, and would like to be part of a trial-blazing community energy organisation we’d love to hear from you.
A Disclosure & Barring Service Check is required for this role (previously known as CRB Check). This position is suitable for job share and will require some evening and weekend working.
For more information, or an informal discussion, please call Clare Mains on 01752 307247 or email Clare@plymouthenergycommunity.com
Please apply online via Plymouth City Council’s recruitment page here:
Closing date: Sunday 24th March
Interviews: Monday 1st April
Commenting is closed for this article.|