Your opportunity to join our team!
Here are the details for an exciting new vacancy. Guaranteed to be awesome, challenging and rewarding at the same time.
Environmental Communications Officer
Are you passionate about social and environmental justice? Can you inspire and motivate others with strong communication skills and a creative mind? Do you want to make a real difference?
Plymouth City Council’s (PCC) Low Carbon City team are seeking a self-motivated, highly organised and dynamic individual to support its hugely successful partnership with Plymouth Energy Community (PEC)*; as well as its work on environmental planning and the climate emergency. We need a communications professional to help us with a range of partnership focused marketing and member engagement related activities. The primary focus will be working with PEC on:
- Production of press releases, publications & newsletters, and marketing materials ·
- Coordination of social media and website content
- Event coordination
- Developing new collaborations and associated funding opportunities
As well as experience in the above, you will need the following:
- An appropriate qualification in environmental or communications related disciplines plus relevant experience
- A proven ability to develop and sustain good partner relationships
- Knowledge and passion about issues surrounding the climate emergency and fuel poverty
- Understanding of organisations with a social or environment purpose
The role is based at Ballard House and is a fixed Term Contract for up to 2 years 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year Grade E (£22,911 – £25,295) per annum
You can read the full role profile here: Environmental Communications Officer – Role Profile
If you think that you can bring the required skills and commitment to this role, we would welcome your application.
Closing date: Wednesday 6 November 2019
Anticipated Interviews: Tuesday 12 November 2019
Commenting is closed for this article.|