JOB ALERT! We need an Assistant Advisor...
We are currently looking for an Assistant Advisor to join our Energy Team and help deliver a range of services which tackle fuel poverty and domestic energy issues as well as improving the circumstances and wellbeing of residents in Plymouth.
This is a varied role which includes:
- Home visits to advise on reducing energy bills, increasing comfort and staying warm and well
- Case work
- income maximisation (including benefit checks) through to fuel debt advice
- Assisting the project management of physical works to prevent damp, cold and inefficient homes
- Training volunteers and partner organisations (PEC Pals).
The successful candidate will be employed as a Plymouth City Council employee, under a service level agreement with Plymouth Energy Community. You will be based at Ballard House, West Hoe Road, Plymouth. Full training will be provided and includes a City and Guilds level 3 qualification in Energy Awareness.
Please contact us if you are:
- Approachable, positive and enjoy working with people of all backgrounds
- Passionate about customer service and supporting people to improve their circumstances
- Practical and enjoy learning new skills
- Able to meet targets and maintain a high level of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity in which you can make a real difference to people’s lives. If you like what you have read, and would like to be part of a leading community energy organisation we’d love to hear from you.
The Disclosure & Barring Service Check requirement for this post is Enhanced Check + DBS Adults Barred List (previously known as CRB Check).
This position is suitable for job share and may require some evening and weekend working. It is a fixed term contract until 31.03.2020. 37 hours per week Grade C (£16,781 to £18,070).
For more information, or an informal discussion, please call Clare Mains on 01752 307247 or email Clare@plymouthenergycommunity.com
Apply online through the Plymouth City Council website here.
Closing date: Tuesday 3 January, 2018
Interviews: Thursday 11 January 2018
Commenting is closed for this article.|