Refer-a-Friend Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Plymouth Energy Company Ltd (company number 32108R), whose registered office is at Ballard House, West Hoe Road, Plymouth, PL1 3BJ. “Plymouth Energy Community” is the Promoter of the Refer-a-Friend Prize Draw. You can contact Plymouth Energy Community by phone on 01752 477117 or by post to Plymouth Energy Community, Ballard House, Plymouth, PL1 3BJ or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. By entering the Refer-a-Friend Prize Draw, you are deemed to accept these terms:
1. This prize draw opens at 00:01 on 1st March 2018 and closes at 23:59 on 31st March 2019 (the “Promotion Dates”). A prize is drawn each month based on the ‘Refer a friend’ card received that month.
2. Entrants to this prize draw must: a) be aged 18 years or over; b) live in Ham, Devonport or St Budeaux wards of Plymouth c) have received a home energy visit by our energy advisors and d) have completed a ‘Refer a Friend’ card provided by PEC staff complete with the details of both the referrer and the new visit recipient.
3. Staff of Plymouth Energy Community, or any organisation professionally involved with the Prize Draw (or in each case, their close relatives) are not eligible to enter.
4. Plymouth Energy Community will draw the winner at random on the 1st working day of each month and the winner will be notified via email and phone within 72 hours of the draw taking place. The winner will also be officially announced on Plymouth Energy Community’s digital communication channels (Facebook, website and twitter) at 12pm on the working day following the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed their prize within 5 working days of the announcement of the winner, Plymouth energy community reserves the right to re-draw the prize. Plymouth Energy Community will issue the prize within 7 days of it being claimed.
5. Plymouth Energy Community shall not be responsible for entries which are not submitted before the closing date or are illegible, incomplete, corrupted lost or delayed, regardless of the cause, which do not satisfy the entrance conditions.
6. Plymouth Energy Community reserves the right to end any promotion without warning at any time.
7. There will be one winner per month of the prize draw. The prize will be a choice between a slow cooker (3 sizes available) or ‘Love 2 shop’ vouchers (worth £15).
8. Plymouth Energy Community reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, to the equivalent prize value.
9. The prize may not be exchanged for cash.
10. If the winning entrant is deemed not to comply with these terms, or does not claim the prize within 10 working days of contact with the winner, the entrant will be excluded and the prize will be redrawn. Plymouth Energy Community’s decision on all matters relating to a Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. These terms are subject to English Law and by entering this prize draw you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.